The Key to a Well Run Study
Protocol: a document that describes the objective(s), design, methodology, statistical considerations and organisation of a trial.
CDSS can develop protocols to suit the global development plans for your products.
During the development process CDSS will:
- Liaise with Project Managers, Study Physicians and Investigators to ensure appropriate study design
- Conduct literature searches
- Communicate with statisticians and data management to ensure optimal protocol design
- Coordinate with data management to ensure compliance with internal systems
- Ensure that the protocol undergoes internal review as per your company procedures
At CDSS we believe it is vital to collect the best quality data. We think CRF design should be completed in tandem with protocol development. Members of our team can fulfil all of these requirements.