On Time, on Budget: Our Aim is Your Goal!
At CDSS, we recognise that effective project management enables our clients to work efficiently while maintaining a high standard of study data. CDSS can provide any aspects of project management, according to your trial needs.
These services include:
- Directing and developing project management strategies
- Identifying, securing and coordinating timelines, budgets and resources
- Set-up, tracking, supervision and execution of contracts with clinical
research sites and external consultants
- Contract negotiation at all levels
- Managing contractors including clinical research sites, CROs,
central laboratories and external consultants
- Identifying and adhering to critical pathway objectives and
milestones throughout the lifecycle of the trial
- Assessing risks and preparing contingencies
- Maintaining CDSS or Client company clinical trial management
systems to ensure consistent tracking of any aspect of the study
- Continually evaluating study progress and project issues and liaising
with relevant teams
- Consolidation of data and project information and dissemination to
the appropriate personnel.